Civil and Structural Engineers

Brooks Club

Click on any picture to enlarge

Brooks Club

Brooks Club was founded in 1764 by a group of prominent Whig nobles and the original clubhouse was at Nos. 49 and 50 St. James's Street.

The present clubhouse was completed in 1778.

The structural works included the introduction of a new passenger lift and a rooftop extension to provide additional toilet facilities.